Bachelor of Computer Application- BCA
In this era of digitalization knowledge about computer and automated machines is extremely important. The effect of globalization has made the domain many fold competitive and enriching. This three year degree course is divided into six semesters which helps the students also understands the fundamental concepts of Computers, Business environment and IT Applications in Business. The BCA graduates are able to analyze technical data to reach actionable conclusions, including technological solutions to the business.
BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application at SKFGI:
Students in the BCA degree program at SKFGI are prepared and made industry ready in the areas of information technology like: Data base management, Software Development, Computer-Languages, Software engineering, Web based applications etc. The students are also given the necessary technical, scientific as well as basic managerial skills with improved level of communication skills in providing tech support.
Career Anchoring Platforms:
- IIT Bombay Remote Centre
- Active Local Chapter of NPTEL
- IIT Bombay Spoken Tutorial Nodal Centre
- Nodal Center of MAKAUT, Kolkata
Class 12 with any one of Mathematics / Computer Applications / Statistics / Informatics Practices / Business Maths / IT
Experiential Learning Platforms:
- Advance Computing Laboratory: High class lab facilities at our institution prepare students for sound knowledge in key areas of computer science and industrial computing which demonstrate a substantial understanding of concepts of computer science. To carry out the required analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems, information systems and computer applications.
- Mind room Learning’s : The advance teaching methodology from well qualified faculties give the students a brief demonstration about the ability to adapt to technological change and innovations in the discipline. Also analyze, design, implement and evaluate computerized solutions to real life problems, using appropriate computing methods.
- Interdisciplinary practice: This helps the student to gain knowledge of algorithms and their role in computer science by increasing the proficiency of the basic mathematics employed in computer science, Identify, explain and apply fundamental structured programming techniques. Utilize important data structures and associated algorithms in the development of computer programs.
- Corporate Blend: IT professional from Industry would hold lectures and workshops with students to update them with the latest industry trends and best practices in the field of Information and Communication Technology.
Outcome: The ability and the mindset to continuously update and innovate facilitates students with:
Higher Education MCA/MBA Systems